Our Very Simple Delivery Charges
£5 for orders of delicious sponge under £25
Free and a big thank you from us for orders of £25 or more1.
An extra £2.95 for pre 12.30.
£8.95 for Saturday
Buy cake online and have one of our wonderful sponge cakes delivered to your door with our Sponge cake delivery service. We deliver anywhere in the mainland UK, with prices starting from under £15 including cake delivery courier charge - What a fantastic way to put a little sunshine into somebody's day!
Larger cake orders and trade customers
A few facts on our cake delivery service:
- Not going to be in to receive your Sponge? Then fill out the 'Delivery Instructions' box on the checkout page to let us know where it can be left (e.g. in the porch, with a neighbour, etc) and we will pass this information onto the driver.
- UK mainland cake deliveries are by UKMail, which is fully traceable.
- We can make a cake delivery abroad, but at customer's own risk and priced depending on destination/weight - please call for a price.
- Ordering for an event? For peace of mind we recommend selecting delivery for the day before.
- For our brave boys and girls serving away from home, Sponge is delivered for £3 to all BFPO addresses - please call us to arrange.
Royal Mail Deliveries
For addresses in the UK with the following postcodes, there is an additional charge to have the cake sent next day with the courier.
HS, IV41 - 49, IV51, IV55 - 56, KA27 - 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44, ZE, IM GY, JE, TR21 - 25, AB31 - AB38, AB40 - 56, IV1 - 28, IV30 - 32, IV36, IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KW1 - 14, PA21 - 38, PH4 - 41, PH49, PH50, BT, PO30 - 41
Unless you instruct us otherwise, we will send these orders out first class with Royal Mail to avoid paying this premium. These deliveries typically take 2 working days. For larger orders to these postcodes, please give us a call on: 01263 711033.
Delivery Refund Policy
Our couriers do their best to make all deliveries on the day you request. However, very occasionally vehicle breakdowns/accidents happen and deliveries don't get made. In these circumstances, we will make sure the delivery is made the following working day and offer to fully refund the delivery charge.
If the courier has attempted a delivery and no one was available to sign for the cake & no instructions were given to leave it, we would make arrangements for the delivery to be made the following working day, but unfortunately no refund can be offered.
1 Pre-12.30 and Saturday delivery premiums still apply