Coeliac Awareness Week Twitter Competition - Win A 7" Gluten Free Sponge
Coealiac Awareness Week Competition - Win A Gluten Free Cake ** This compe...
Coealiac Awareness Week Competition - Win A Gluten Free Cake
** This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winner - Amy Williamson.
It is Coeliac Awareness Week (12-18 May 2014) this week and to support it we are giving you a chance to win a 7" Gluten Free Sponge of your choice! Head over to Twitter and enter our competition - all you have to do is follow us @Spongecakesltd and Retweet the photo! :)
Terms & Conditions
By participating in our Twitter Competition, you fully agree and accept the Sponge Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions")
- The Competition is only open to Twitter users aged 18 years and over.
- Prize can only be delivered to a UK address.
- The Competition starts on Wednesday May 14th and closes at 10am GMT on Monday May 19th.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must have access to a computer, the internet and have a Twitter account.
- The prize is 1 prize of a 7" Gluten free sponge (Carrot, Apple Crumble or Elizabeth)
- To enter, entrants must follow @Spongecakesltd on twitter and Retweet the photo
- Winners will be drawn at random from all complete Follows and Retweets logged during the promotional period. No purchase necessary. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Only the first entry will be included in the competition.
- Competition not open to employees of Sponge Cakes Ltd, their families or agencies.
- The winner's first names (at the Promoter's absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on Twitter.
- The winners will be notified on Twitter within 48 hours of the Competition closing date.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide Sponge with their full name and UK address. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and UK address, within 7 days of receiving notice from Sponge that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfill the prize.
- The prizes will be despatched out within 5 days of the winners notifying Sponge of their full name and UK address pursuant to clause 14 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to Sponge.co.uk
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.